To keep an Eye on Your Defences and More ...
360° Risk Overview
T hanks to our technology partners, we have at our disposal a wide arsenal of innovative solutions to perform Vulnerability Management & Penetration Tests. The diagram below depicts the modeling strategy of the Global Security Assessment as we feel it. A balance between the use of guidelines and innovative solutions. To meet the requirements of our customers and help strengthen the protection of critical and sensitive data, NETpeas stated mission to accompany by providing Managed Security Services. In fact, we offer a systematic approach for managing organization's security needs. The services may be conducted in house or external that oversees our customers network and information system security.
- Use of Standards to accomplish Security Assessment ISO 27001, NIST 800-53.
- Mapping findings with Regulatories PCI DSS, HIPAA, SOX, LSF, Solvency II.
- Systems & Network Testing compliant to OSSTMM.
- Application Assessment compliant to OWASP Guidelines.
- Vulnerability validation using our Technology Partners (Rapid7, Cenzic, Qualys, Saint, AppSec ...and much more)
- Vulnerabilities are described using Open Standards and Metrics (CVE, CVSS, OVAL, CCE, CWE...).
- Executive and Technical reports with comprehensive Dashboards and KPI.
- Good listener
- Customers can count on our commitment and full support even beyond the mission.
- Large experience in Banking & Insurance.
- Multidisciplinary Team engaged in the International Security Communities as well as conducting our own research initiatives.
- Strong technical and functional security knowledge.
- Solid International Partners Network
- Financial & Banking.
- Retail Industry.
- e-commerce merchants
- Public sectors.